Monday, January 21, 2013

Little Monkey

What a day! I spent most of my morning watching the Second Inauguration of our President, Barack Obama! I found myself mesmerised by his voice and his words. I have never been more proud to be an American!

Since I spent most of my day glued to the TV, I had to craft something quick and simple. One of my resolutions (actually this has been a resolution for the past 10 New Years)is to use up my stash. A never ending battle! I came across a cute embellishment pack of monkeys. So this was the inspiration for today's layout.

Most of you know that while I was living in Colorado, I had the privilege of babysitting for one of the best kids on the planet, my little Thomas. Thomas was and remains obsessed with animals. His favorite day consists of going to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and eating at Chick-fil-a! So Thomas will be the subject of this layout. To protect his privacy, I won't be including his pictures on the blog. Let me assure you, his pics take this layout to new heights! OK, I'm biased, but I think he's the most beautiful child......


.
The paper I used is Sew Cute-Nothing but buttons two sided paper by My Little Shoebox and Wasabi Flourish from Bo Bunny. The dotted cardstock is from Bazill. The Monkey stickers and sayings are from Reminisce.






I have to admit, I did get a bit sad while creating this layout. It really made me
miss Thomas and our little routines.

Thanks for looking......

No comments:

Post a Comment