Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Birthday Cards

Happy New Year!

One of my New Years Resolutions is to send out Birthday Cards to all my friends and family this year. In order to even come close to keeping this resolution, I'm going to have to make multiple cards every month. This months card is from a Silhouette Studio File. I cut it at 4 1/4" square.

I cut a 4 1/8" square piece of white cardstock and embossed it with Cuttlebug Seeing Spots folder. I then glued the Happy Birthday sentiment over the square and glued it to the upper part of the card.

I cut a piece of green patterned paper 4 1/4" X 3/4" and glued it to the lower part of the card.




I embellished with pink rhinestones and a blue grosgrain bow!





Thanks for looking......

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Anita - great resolution, I should probably follow in your footsteps with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Michelle! My loyal follower (notice, you're the only one). I appreciate your comments, so much! Makes me feel like I'm not talking to myself....Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. It could only be better if it had a clown on it!

    ReplyDelete