Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Feeling Crabby!

One of the things I missed most, the years I lived in Colorado, were the annual Crab Feeds with my friends. The St. Joseph's Feed kicks off the Crab Feed Season. I look forward to a couple more before the season ends in a few months!



All of the papers are from the DCWV Collection Tahiti Beach. The rest of the paper is from my enormous paper scrap supply!

All of the cuts are from my own MTC file, using lettering delights svg cuts from She Sells Seashells and Seven Seas.







The title and date was cut in MTC using Mandingo and Blueberry fonts.





Thanks for stopping by, and looking!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous. There's a crab feed in Mt. View near Buddhist Church on the 26. I can give you info $50 and they will leave your tixs at will-call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO, and I am sooooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! I am feeling a little crabby too because I miss you so much! Come back to Co. soon! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, I'll check my schedule for the 26th, but it sounds good!
    Michelle, I have some "other" crabby pics to scrap, LOL......
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amy! I miss you too! I have this really cool card to look at whenever I miss you too much. It works good as long as it doesn't give me nightmares! LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete