Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

This year, I decided to do formal seating for Christmas Dinner, then at the last minute I decided to make little gift boxes for each place setting after I received an email for the cut set for these One-Piece Boxes.
We had a large group, so I had a couple of tables to do. Here are my faves..... Formal Dining Room
Nook
I only used 2 of the box types available on the cut set. Lacy Box ~ This box was the easiest. I only had to mess with the size. SVGcuts recommends cutting at 11.5", but I found that it didn't fit properly on the mat. I decreased the size to 11" and was happy with the size.
Box 3 ~ I printed the paper on my Imagine from the Imagine More cartridge. I had to tweak the orientation of the box on my mat with Make the Cut, because of the pattern on the paper. I cut it at a width of 7.5" and height of 11.25" after turning the box to 90 degrees. I added a couple of punched leaves to the top of the box and black curling and gold ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Anita. You've been a busy girl! I hope to use this free file sometime soon. Take care, Jill

    ReplyDelete