Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gift Card Boxes

My nieces and nephews live out of state, so gift cards are usually the easiest thing at Christmas time. I'm not thrilled with just popping them in an envelope, I think every gift should be pretty. These gift card boxes hold a gift card with plenty of room for little goodies! I stuffed mine with Reese's Christmas trees, Snickers toy soldiers, York Peppermint Patties and Hershey's Santas!
They were cut from the Cricut Close to my Heart Art Philosophy cart and Cricut Wild Card.
The boxes were cut at 8 1/2 inches from Art Philosophy. The title frames were also cut from Art Philosophy and should be sized based on how you would like to embellish them. The Merry Christmas title was cut from Wild Card.
The name tags were printed from my computer and embellished with glittered punches and handmade bows secured with brads.
I hope they enjoy receiving them as much as did making them!

3 comments: